Friday, January 28, 2011

School Breaks turn into Snack Breaks

Since starting back to school this semester, we have a two hour lunch break. What better to do than go to Cupcakes on Kavanaugh and Target!? Somehow, we always venture for food. So, when I was going through my mobile photos, I found this a little humorous.


If you have never been here, PLEASE GO!! They have O-Mazing cupcakes! Visit their website (it's under construction at the time I posted this) http://eatacupcake.com/ 

Peanut Butter Cup 


Chocolate Brownie Truffle 


After we had stalked the food isle, at the checkout, Starbucks was offering free samples! And yes, by the time I finally got a picture, I had successfully dumped half the cup on me....


MmmmmMMmmmm. Strawberry Chocolate Frappuccino, who could pass this cute little guy up!?

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment