Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Years Resolutions



2011



















Like everyone, my top New Years Resolutions were:

  • Diet
  • Exercise
  • blah, blah, blah



But, among those overrated  goals, I had a few more to add:

  • Clean out 'the junk room'
  • Clean out our storage unit
  • Get more organized (with one of my FAVORITE Christmas gifts, my label maker =} )
  • Start a blog
  • Make all A's in Speech-Path from now to the end (3 1/2 more years!)
  • Make a list of mini goals, and large goals and complete one mini goal a week, and one large goal a month.
             ...................................................And so on..........................


Now, into the eleventh day of the month (1/11/11-cool day to start a blog!) I have successfully created a blog (after 3 days of confusion), cleaned out 'the junk room' and transformed it into a bedroom(!), semi cleaned out the storage and organized two rooms closets!





 Yes, I am bragging ;-) But, wouldn't you?

Blogging's not so bad! Think I just might like it! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment